- Why Software Testing? Necessity?
- What Is Software Testing.
- Pros & Cons of Manual Testing.
- Introduction & Implementation of SDLC & Traditional Models :Waterfall,Spiral,V&V,Prototype on Real time projects.
- Introduction to alternate approach SDLC :Hybrid ,Customized ,Agile Model.
- Software Testing Revisited: Types of Software Testing & Usage in Corporate.
- White Box Testing: General meaning, who,when,why,how to perform.
- Types of White Box Testing.
- Tools Used In White Box Testing.
- General Difference between WBT & BBT.
- Introduction to Black Box Testing.
- Types of black box testing.
- Functional Testing: What,why,when,how to perform on real time projects with sample project Explained.
- Integration Testing: What , why, when, how to perform on real time projects with sample project Explained.
- Introduction to Stubs & Drivers.
- E2E Testing/System Testing: What,why,when,how to perform on real time projects with sample project Explained.
- Exposure to Different setups: Development environment, Testing Environment, Production Environment, Staging Process on various projects.
- Testing web Application: Implementation, Work allocation process.
- Standalone application: Implementation, Work allocation process.
- Build Process ,Test Cycle ,Re-Spin concepts
- Acceptance Testing/UAT Testing: Different approaches followed in industries, What, why, when, how to perform on real time projects with sample project Explained.
- Smoke Testing/Sanity Testing/Dry Run Testing: How to perform.
- Globalization Testing: I18N Testing, L10N Testing.
- Hot-fix, Patch, Short Term release, Test Efficiency.
- Build Wise/Release Wise Explanation on projects.
- Test Case, Test Plan, Traceability Matrix: Preparation & Implementation on Generic Template.
- Regression Testing: Implementation, Where to begin?, Why to move to automation.
- Defect Tracking & Defect Tracking Tool: Defect life cycle, Defect Clustering, How to work on Defect tracking tool.
- Introduction to Defect tracking Tool.
- Interview Questions, Patterns, Tips & Tricks to attend & Clear Interviews.
Basics of Programming:
- Java Components – jvm, jre and jdk
- Data Types and Variables.
- Basic Programming
- Decision Statements
- Looping Statements
OOPS in Java:
- Members Of Class
- Class and Object
- Has-A and Is-A Relationship
- Constructor Chaining
- this and super statement
- Overloading and Overriding
- Abstract class and Interface
- Type Casting
- Generalization and Specialization
- Access specifiers
- Object Class
- String Class
- Wrapper Class
- Java Bean Class
- System Class and its members
- Scanner class
- Singleton Design pattern
- Arrays and problems on arrays
- Collection Frameworks
- Exception Handling
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantage of Automation
- When do we go for Automation
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium?
- Languages & Platform supported by Selenium
Basic Browser Handling
- Launching Browser (Firefox,Chrome,IE,Safari…)
- Handling Browser Navigation
- What is locator?
- Locator types(tagName,id,name,className,linkText,partialLinkText,css,xapth)
- About Script Synchronization
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Custom wait
- Different ways to perform actions on elements
- Using getters and setters for validation
- Handling Multiple Elements
Handling Mouse events
- Performing mouse hover action
- Handling Drop down Menu
- Performing Drag and Drop action
- Selecting options using different methods
- Handling Multi select list box
- Sorting the content of list box
- Searching the list box
- Introduction to types of popup
- Techniques identify popup type
- Handling different types of popup
Page Object Model
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Handling Elements (declaration, initialization and utilization)
- @FindBy (annotation)
- Page Decoration using Page Factory
- Advantages of POM
- TestNG annotations
- TestNG reporting
- TestNG Assertion
- TestNG suite
- Parallel execution
- What is Automation Frame Work
- Why Frame work
- Types of Frame work
- Designing Frame work
- Implementation of Frame Work
- Execution of Frame Work
- Implementing Frame work on Web Project
- Automation workspace management using SVN
- Challenges faced in Automation Project and Handling it
Automation Life Cycle
- ER Diagram
- Selection and Projection
- Different types of sql clause
- Sql Function
- Single Row Function
- Multi Row Function
- Co – related Subquery
- Group Functions
- Basics PL/SQL
- ALM concepts, architecture, and components
- Management terms, concepts, and tools
- Requirements implementation and management
- Risk-based testing, steps, and factors
- Test Plan build
- Test Sets plan and execution
- Defect tracking concepts, features, and best practices
- Version Control use and configuration
- Reports build and data management